Our rental season has officially closed and we are preparing our rental fleet for sale. If you are interested in purchasing one of our rental bikes please reach out to the shop at 406-862-5321 or [email protected].
For Summer 2023 we are offering two styles of bikes for rental. We have full-suspension mountain bikes for riding single-track trails as well as gravel bikes for exploring the area’s miles of backroads. Please read the following before beginning the booking process.
A Single Day Rental is 24 Hours $120
(Please note, we do not offer half-day rentals.)
With such long days here in Northwest Montana we want your riding adventure (or post ride hang-out!) to extend into the evening if you so choose! Therefore, your rental is due back no later than 24 hours after pickup. For example, if you pick up your bike at 9:00 Monday morning, it will be due back by 9:00 Tuesday morning.
Multi-Day Rentals $100 (Please note, multi-day rentals must be consecutive.)
The 24 hour time period applies to multi-day rentals as well. For example, if you pick up your bike at 9:00 Monday morning and plan to ride for three days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) your bike will be due back by 9:00 Thursday morning.
8:30AM - 6:00PM Monday - Friday
8:30AM - 5:00PM Saturday
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
If you would like to book a one day rental for a Sunday, please book the bike for the day before. You may pick up the bike Saturday afternoon and then return the bike on Monday.
In addition to contact info, be prepared to provide the following when booking a reservation:
- Driver’s license number
- Credit card information
- Height and weight for each rider
Be prepared to select from the following optional add-ons for each bike:
- Bike Insurance. $15 per bike and covers up to $1500 in damage
- Shimano SPD Pedals $5 *
- Flat Pedals $5 *
- Crank Brothers Pedals $5 *
- Full Face Helmet $30
- Half Shell Helmet $10
*Pedals are not included in rental prices. Unless you plan to bring your own pedals - which you may do - you need to select “Yes” on one of the pedal options!
Other Important Information:
- We do not rent racks for bike transportation. All transportation is your responsibility. You need to provide safe and secure transportation for rental bikes.
- We do not rent kid carriers, trailers or kids bikes
- Bikes rented for multi day rides need to be stored in a secure and covered area overnight. If you want to leave bikes at the shop overnight and pick up the next day that is ok- just let us know!
- Feel free to swing back by at any time for any adjustments, ride recommendations or coffee breaks!
Click below to be directed to our booking page.